The site includes information, and the software and media on which it is operated or contained, which is made available by members or partner organisations of the I.Family Study.
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. The content is subject to change and no contractual commitment is formed simply by using the site.
There may be inadvertent and occasional errors for which we apologise. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, members or partner organisations of I.Family accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site.
The material on this website is:
- Information of a general nature only that is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up-to-date although it is our goal to keep this information timely and accurate.
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which members or partner organisations of I.Family have no control and for which members or partner organisations of I.Family assume no responsibility. The existence of such links does not represent an endorsement for the site concerned.
- Not professional or legal advice – if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional.
- Please note it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online exactly reproduces any officially adopted text.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
This disclaimer is not intended to contravene any requirements laid down in applicable national law or to exclude liability for matters that may not be excluded under that law.
This website is maintained by Minerva PRC Ltd for and on behalf of the members of the I.Family Study. In the event of any questions or queries, please contact us.